Apr 10, 2010

I think it's time to move this blog (AGAIN), this blogger.com thing is getting more ridiculous by the week. First, it's not google searchable, second, it's templates are so 1990s design, and no, I'd rather not design my own template, have better things to do with my time (I'd rather read a novel, actually). And now it's not importing my twitter feeds, which I've had to reset multiple times in the past 3 months. Sigh...
Oh, and did I mention that the linux L.J. importer app never managed to import all my LJ entries here (or any other template that I tried when I first moved the blog here)? It just picks up a different bunch of entries every time I run it. Why is it so hard to move my stuff around? Seriously, it's only text entries, no images/video/audio, I would think there would be apps that work for that thing by now.